| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny in July is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 88.9mm (3.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny:
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) NNW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 100.7 kms (62.6 miles) N
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 170.2 kms (105.7 miles) NW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 186.6 kms (116 miles) WNW
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NNW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 49 kms (30.4 miles) WNW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 168.1 kms (104.5 miles) W
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) SW
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) SW
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) NNE
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) NE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) NE
- Albany, New York, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) SSE
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 158.1 kms (98.2 miles) SSE
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE